Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Keeping In Touch: An Experiment

I confess that I am terrible about responding to emails, calls, and texts (in that order).  If you have ever tried to reach me, you know that the very best way is via my personal answering service who answers to the name "Matt."    

I also read blogs.  I used to read more, but really now I'm down to two.  Both are written by women who love Jesus, are absolutely hilarious, and started their blogs for the very same reason: to document their family and to keep in touch with others that they don't get to see very often.

Now that last part rings a familiar tune.  And the first part.  And the middle, but I digress.

We just don't get to visit Arizona, Ohio, Texas, Alabama, Kentucky, Michigan, or even northern Illinois very often (I am sad to say.)  So, I have been toying around with the idea of of writing a blog with Matt so that we could keep in touch with all of you.  Please comment, share, and interact with us.  That's the whole point of this experiment.

With love and laughter,
Ashley




2 comments: