Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Convo Files: Minty Fresh

My advice to any engaged or married persons is always the same:

1. Boys are gross

2. Have a sense of humor in your marriage

I'll admit, that first jewel is usually spoken to the woman in the relationship.  In a time honored tradition, it was told to me on my wedding day by a family friend and I also like to pass the news along to any unsuspecting wife to be.

I'll say it again.  Boys are gross.  To be continued.

For point #2, I'll just say that Matt and I get a jolly good laugh about some other nonsense just about every day.

Case in point - the conversation we just had:

Matt rubs minty gel stuff on his sore back...

M: I have succeeded in fullfilling one of my lifelong dreams...

A: Oh, really?

M: (Said with all seriousness) I have finally turned into an Andes Mint.

Dog jumps on M and tries to lick minty gel stuff off...

No comments:

Post a Comment